Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting involved

Tonight I sit here thinking about all things beer, actually not drinking one at the moment but you have to drink some water every once and a while.  I'm writing some reviews and answering posts on Beer Advocate which keeps my tasting sense sharp and my typing skills sharper.  Although I've never thought I had much of a pallet, I'm building it with each brew I enjoy.  And that's what I love about beer; the depth and variety of styles and ingredients that can be used to make this magical beverage.  I've read a recipe for beer made with chicken... I don't plan on trying this recipe any time soon.  I'm also thinking about the next batch of beer I plan to make for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.  A big IPA and maybe hefty Hefeweizen made with honey!  Yummy!

1 comment: